- Family Spring Break Escapes
Discover our family resort in the Florida Keys for spring break! Learn More
6 Tips for Romantic Getaways in the Florida Keys
Indulge at our Romantic Resort
As one of the most romantic hotels in the Florida Keys, Tranquility Bay is the perfect destination for a Florida Keys romantic vacation. With intimate accommodations, delectable dining, and a standout beachside location, Tranquility Bay makes the perfect base for your romantic escape. Enjoy a tropical vacation with your partner in our luxurious Marathon, FL resort with the following 6 tips to ensure an escape you both will never forget.
- For romantic getaways in the Florida Keys, the adventure starts in your quarters. Choose from one of our many intimate accommodations. Take a guest room overlooking our tropical garden or indulge in a private two-bedroom beachfront beach house and ocean views from your balcony and porch.
- A setting sun and a balmy evening stroll through the resort’s tropical gardens will build your appetite for a romantic dinner for two at Butterfly Café, rated by TripAdvisor as Marathon’s number one restaurant. With Keys-style dining at its best, you can cuddle up together and savor the flavors of coconut shrimp, tropical salads, and Caribbean chicken on a breezy patio. With these dining options, its no wonder we’re one of the most romantic hotels in the Florida Keys.
- While hand-feeding sharks may not sound very romantic, an amazing bonding experience awaits at Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters. The Coral Reef Excursion is a standard in romantic vacations in the Florida Keys where you can not only hand-feed sharks and other predatory fish through a protective plexiglass barrier, but create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Our 2.5-acre private beach is the perfect place to watch the setting sun with your sweetheart! Nearby, TJ’s Tiki Bar serves cocktails to keep you refreshed in the heat.
- Enjoy a one-of-kind experience together! Swim with dolphins and learn about these incredible creatures at Marathon’s Dolphin Research Center, or get up-close to sea turtles at the Turtle Hospital which is the world’s only licensed hospital that specializes in sea turtles.
- Finally, explore the beautiful underwater coral as you submerge a little deeper into the warm ocean during a dive or snorkel trip. Marathon is surrounded by some of the world’s best waters for diving with mysterious shipwrecks and stunning marine life to discover, just a few minutes away from our resort.