Fall in Love With the Keys
7 Reasons to Visit Florida Keys this Fall
Sit back and imagine the perfect blend of tropical weather and post-summer tranquility. Imagine a place to escape from the daily grind, where your only focus is you. What you’re imagining is Tranquility Bay in the fall.
Still not convinced? Here are the top seven reasons why fall is the best time to visit the Florida Keys:
- The best weather. A breezy 84 degrees makes the best weather for an ocean dip and watersports. Plus, you won’t be surrounded by the sounds of vacationing families.
- Autumn events. From Fantasy Fest and Goombay Festival to the Key West Film Festival and World Championship Races, Key West comes alive during the fall months. It’s just an hour away, making it perfect for a day trip.
- Even more tranquility. The fall season is far quieter than summer, with kids back to school. Enjoy a peaceful and relaxed experience at Florida Keys’ best attractions, including the Dolphin Research Center, the Turtle Hospital, and the Florida Keys Wild Bird Center.
- Fall fishing. Catch lobster, stone crab, and more.
- Love is in the air. There’s something about fall that makes it so perfect for a romantic retreat. Our Tropical Garden Guestrooms provide peace and privacy, with our swimming pools and exclusive sandy beach close by.
- Instagrammable sunsets. Who says you need to travel north to see fall’s famous orange hues? At this time of year, vibrant sunsets fill the Florida Keys skies with amazing color, which you can watch from our private beach.
- Spectacular savings. Fall is the best time to secure an unbeatable deal at Tranquility Bay Resort. If you’re looking for affordable luxury, you’ll find a variety of discount options and packages on our specials page.
Book directly with us for the best deal, so call 855-606-4502 to speak with one of our onsite vacation planners and secure an unbeatable package this fall.