- Family Spring Break Escapes
Discover our family resort in the Florida Keys for spring break! Learn More
Florida Keys in the Fall
Reasons to Enjoy the Season
The fall season in the Florida Keys provides the perfect blend of tropical weather and post-summer tranquility. With the kids back at school, autumn is the perfect time for an escape from the grind, and Tranquility Bay is here to help. When visiting the Florida Keys in the fall, be sure to partake in the numerous events and activities in the area. If you’re looking for sun, serenity, and things to do in the Florida Keys in September, October, or November, read our guide below for the best
Here are the top reasons to visit the Florida Keys in the fall:
- The Best Weather: A breezy 84 degrees makes the best weather for a dip in the ocean and watersports activities without being surrounded by the sounds of families on vacation.
- Nearby Autumn Events: There are a number of Florida Keys fall events to take advantage of during your vacation. Just an hour away, Key West hosts the following exciting activities:
SoMo Marathon & Half Marathon
Fantasy Fest (Key West)
Goombay Festival (Key West)
Annual Stone Crab Eating Contest
Key West International Latin Arts Festival
Key West Film Festival
Key West World Championship Races
Big Pine & The Lower Keys Island Art Festival
- Quieter Crowds: The fall season is far quieter than the summer, so you can enjoy a more relaxed experience at the island’s attractions including the Dolphin Research Center, Aquarium Encounters Florida Keys, the Turtle Hospital, and Florida Keys Wild Bird Center.
- Fall Fishing: Fall fishing in the Florida Keys is big for lobster, stone crab, and more seafood waiting to be eaten.
- Fall in Love Again: Autumn is one of the best seasons in which to indulge in a romantic break in the Florida Keys when the island is at its most calm and relaxed following the busy summer months. Our Tropical Garden Guestrooms provide peace and privacy, with a central swimming pool nearby and our private 2.5 acre beach. Or try the larger adults-only relaxation pool just a short walk from our Tropical Garden Guestrooms.
- Autumn Color: Who says you have to travel north to see autumn color when we’ll bring the color to you. Each autumn, vibrant autumn sunsets fill the Florida Keys skies with amazing color right from our private beach.
- Spectacular Savings: Autumn is the best time to secure an unbeatable deal at Tranquility Bay Resort, so if you’re after a budget-friendly getaway then you’ll find a variety of discount options from our specials page, along with packages including our tempting Culinary Escape Package. If you book directly through Tranquility Bay, you are guaranteed the best deal so call 855-606-4502 to speak with one of our on-site vacation planners and secure an unbeatable package this autumn.