Save more mid-April through mid-June 2018 and enjoy our top tips for romance
Couples and seniors in search of tranquility, laid-back adventure and uninterrupted sunshine will discover mid-April through mid-June an ideal time for visiting the Florida Keys. With children back in school, couples can escape the spring break and summer crowds while still enjoying the subtropical heat surrounding the islands. Perfect for romantic relaxation, there are also additional savings during our off peak value dates during these months!
With many activities and attractions to explore in Marathon, your vacation can be as lively or laid-back as you’d like it to be, so you can choose to do everything or nothing at all! In May 2018, you can make sure mom is pampered on Mother’s Day (May 13th), or celebrate our heroes with a long weekend for Memorial Day (May 28th). But if you seek the ultimate in peace and tranquility, try our off peak periods for additional quiet time – and savings.
Here are our top tips for making the most of your vacation in the Florida Keys, April through June.
Six ways to make the most of your romantic Marathon escape, mid-April through mid-June 2018:
1) Choose one of our intimate guestrooms at Tranquility Bay overlooking the towering palms of our tropical gardens, or indulge in a private two-bedroom beachfront beach house and wake up to views of the glistening Gulf of Mexico from your balcony and porch. A romantic escape with comfort and serenity awaits.
2) One of the most romantic excursions in Marathon is right on your doorstep at Tranquility Bay Resort! A setting sun and a balmy evening stroll through the resort’s tropical gardens will build your appetite for a romantic dinner for two at Butterfly Café, rated by TripAdvisor as Marathon’s number one restaurant. With Keys-style dining at its best, you can cuddle up together and savor the flavors of coconut shrimp, tropical salads, and Caribbean chicken on a breezy patio. Our Key Lime Pie is perfect for sharing together!
3) An incredible bonding experience awaits at Aquarium Encounters Florida Keys. Try the Coral Reef Excursion which involves the once in a lifetime experience of hand-feeding a shark through a protective plexiglass barrier.
4) Fall in love with our private beach which stretches across 2.5 acres of powder-soft sand to sink your feet into. TJ’s Tiki Bar will serve up your favorite ice-cold cocktails to keep you refreshed throughout the day. A setting sun is one of the most spectacular symbols of a romantic evening and best enjoyed from our private beach.
5) Swim with dolphins and learn about these incredible creatures at Marathon’s Dolphin Research Center, or get up-close to sea turtles at the Turtle Hospital which is the world’s only licensed hospital that specializes in sea turtles. It even has its own turtle ambulance.
6) Finally, explore the beautiful underwater coral as you submerge a little deeper into the warm ocean during a dive or snorkel trip. Marathon is surrounded by some of the world’s best waters for diving with mysterious shipwrecks and stunning marine life to discover, just a few minutes away from our resort.
If you’re looking for savings on your vacation in mid-April through mid-June 2018, our latest special offers will help guide you to the best deals so you can simply focus on making the most of each day in your own piece of paradise. To book your vacation now, visit our reservations page or call 855-606-4502 to discover which dates you can save more.