SAFETY AND WELL-BEING PROMISE
Tranquility Bay Resort's private beach houses have never been more inviting and our expansive 12-acre resort with a private beach and three pools offer plenty of space for family and friends to reconnect (away from the crowd). In addition, we've developed our Safety & Well-Being Promise to help you rest easy during your stay in paradise. Welcome back to tranquility.
Northwood Hospitality’s “Safety & Well-Being Promise” builds upon Tranquility Bay’s already high standards of housekeeping, food & beverage and overall hygiene where Tranquility Bay uses the highest-grade cleaning products and enhanced safety protocols which are currently in place. The goal with the Safety & Well-Being Promise is to serve as both an assurance and a promise that the well-being and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. The Safety & Well-Being Promise focuses on three key pillars – Prevention. Cleanliness. Reducing Contact. During your stay you will notice these safety procedures throughout our entire hotel – public areas, guest rooms, restaurants, bars and outlets.
Masks & Gloves
- Team members will wear masks and gloves for safety and prevention. In accordance with local regulations a mask or face covering may be required in all public spaces for all guests.
- As an additional precaution all team members will have temperatures taken daily with infrared, touchless thermometers.
Plexi-Shield Protective Screens
- Shield protectors have been added to applicable areas including front desk stations, reception desks, host stands and retail outlets.
- Team members at hotels will follow and enforce social distancing policies and procedures.
- Additional signage across hotels will remind guests and team members of practicing social distancing.
- Common areas have been re-arranged to follow adequate social distancing practices.
- The seating in restaurants and bars has been re-arranged to follow social distancing guidelines.
Disinfecting & Sanitation Technology
- Antimicrobial fogging sanitizing and cleaning systems will be used in all guest rooms, common areas including elevators, pools, bathrooms and F&B outlets.
- UV light cleaning technology will be used to sanitize all room keys, key card packets and credit cards.
Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added around the hotel (indoor and outdoor) and the back of house.
Sanitizing Wipes in All Guest Rooms
- All guest rooms will offer individual packet(s) of sanitizing wipes as an additional amenity.
- Subject to availability, guest rooms will remain vacant a minimum of 48 hours before rooms become occupied
- Housekeeping team members have been retrained in the proper steps of cleaning and use of proper sanitizing and disinfecting chemicals
- Additional towels and amenities are available upon request
Clean & Clean More
- Additional guest room sanitation and cleaning procedures are being applied to cleanliness guidelines.
- Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas including but not limited to high traffic and touch areas.
- All non-essential items have been removed from guest rooms including but not limited to decorative pillows, magazines, compendiums, pens, paper, etc.
- Glassware has been replaced with disposable and sealed paper cups.
- Turndown service will not be offered.
Food & Beverage
- Hotels may offer food and beverage options solely as “to-go” style.
- In-room dining will be served “to-go” style, using disposable serve ware and delivered to the guestroom door or available for pick-up.
- We will use disposable menus for all outlets and in-room dining.
Touchless Dispensers – Soap and Paper Towels in Restrooms
- Touchless dispensers for soap and paper towels will be accessible in all public and team member restrooms.
Additional Guidelines Include
- Spa services may not be offered and/or limited based on local governance.
For more information about your visit, please contact us by phone: (844) 489-9665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.