- Family Spring Break Escapes
Discover our family resort in the Florida Keys for spring break! Learn More
Relax at Our Luxury Florida Keys Resort
A Tropical Oasis in the Keys
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort offers an idyllic blend of luxury accommodations in 2- and 3-bedroom Florida Keys beachfront rentals featuring resort amenities in a spectacular beach setting on the Gulf of Mexico. We additionally offer new single-level Tropical Garden Guestrooms with lovely tropical views. Easy to reach, Tranquility Bay Resort is located in Marathon Florida, the heart of the Florida Keys, less than one mile from Marathon Airport, and within easy driving distance of Miami (90 minutes) and historic Key West (45 minutes).
Resort Features and Amenities
- Elegantly furnished luxury Florida Keys accommodations
- Laundry facilities in our 2 and 3 bedroom beach houses
- Single-level guestrooms (King and Double Queen options)
- Private porches and entrances in beach houses
- Picturesque waterfront setting (water views are dependent on room type)
- Fabulous, outdoor lagoon-style swimming pool
- Three total swimming pools (one adult relaxation pool)
- Three swimming pools (all ages and adults only)
- Putting Green by Nicklaus Design
- Onsite water sports activities provided by Turtle Island Watersports featuring diving and snorkeling adventures, kayaking, Paddle boarding, Jetskis, Hobi Cat and small boat rentals and guided eco-tours.
- Over a 1,000 ft. of shoreline with 2.5 acres of private sandy beach
- Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights
- Original, world-renown artwork and sculpture throughout the resort
- In-room Spa services upon request (pre-booking required)
- Butterfly Café restaurant and Beachside Tiki Bar open daily
- Ideally located in Marathon Florida, in the heart of the Florida Keys
- View our resort map or our online planning guide
- Resort Fee: $30.00 per night
- Tax: Rates and Resort Fee do not reflect 12.5% applicable taxes
- Lobby Hours: 6:30 am to 11:00 pm
- Check-In: After 4:00 pm
- Late Arrival: After 11:00 pm - Must contact resort prior to arrival
- Check-Out: Before 11:00 am
- Late Departure: After 11:00 am - Subject to a late check-out fee
- Minimum Age: Tranquility Bay has a minimum age requirement of 25 years to reserve a room. Upon check-in this will be confirmed by photo ID. Guests beneath the age of 25 must be accompanied by a guest 25 years or older during the full course of their stay. Parties unaccompanied by an adult of 25 years or older may be asked to leave at any time during their stay.
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort offers 87 luxury two and three bedroom Marathon Florida Vacation rental houses each boasting spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. Each Florida Keys vacation home features a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, two and a half bathrooms, laundry facilities, cable service, luxurious bed and bath linens, whimsical painted furniture, locally inspired artwork, wireless high-speed (WI-FI) Internet, daily maid service, and spacious porches with water views. If you're looking for smaller, more intimate accommodations, try a new Tropical Garden Guestroom. These single-level accommodations are comparable to a spacious hotel room with garden views.
Tranquility Bay Resort offers our guests the choice of three swimming pools. The main lagoon-style pool is set in a tropical oasis, with a second pool known as the adult relaxation pool for adult-only use. The third swimming pool is located in our secluded Tropical Garden Guestroom area of Tranquility Bay. Please note that this pool is much smaller than the other two resort pools.
Guests also love our private white sand beach, which is spread over 2.5 acres. There is a small beach entry access area as well with a shallow swimming lagoon. Please note that at certain times of the year, a prevailing north wind can bring sea grass to our beach. While we work hard to clean the beach regularly, it is sometimes impossible to remove all of the sea grass due to wind direction. Local restrictions prevent us from permanently removing sea grass from the water and we are therefore required to place the grass into another location of the ocean. Learn more about sea grass protection, in the video below.
Resort guests will be delighted with our onsite watersports operated by "Turtle Island." The experts at Turtle Island Watersports will be pleased to provide you with the best in fishing charters, diving, snorkeling, sailing, personal watercraft rental and back country eco-tours. In addition, for the truly adventurous, other local activities include skydiving and flying in a fighter jet.
The #1 rated Marathon Florida destination restaurant, Butterfly Café, features tropical world cuisine and is open daily for lunch and dinner. Enjoy fine dining on our porch or inside our elegant dining room. A special children's menu offers great variety and value. For lighter fare, tropical drinks and spectacular sunset views, visit TJ's Tiki Bar directly on the beach.
Note: Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort is a 100% non-smoking hotel. We request guests maintain our smoke free Resort policy. Smoking is not allowed in the beach houses, porches, Tiki Bar, restaurant, lawns, pathways, beach or pool areas.