Relax at Our Florida Keys Resort
A Tropical Oasis Like No Other
There’s a reason our resort is named Tranquility Bay. From our private white sand beach to our three luxurious swimming pools, peace and serenity is assured. We take inspiration from our neighbors in the Caribbean, with an abundance of tropical palm trees lining our turquoise waters, creating a paradise that’s worlds away from your everyday life.
So sit back, relax, perhaps enjoy a cocktail. And get ready for a vacation to remember.
At a Glance
- 2.5-acre private beach
- 3 sparkling pools, including one lagoon-style pool and one adult relaxation pool
- An idyllic blend of luxury accommodations, with exclusive beach houses and tropical guestrooms
- Award-winning dining at our Butterfly Café, the top-rated restaurant in Marathon – taste our fresh seafood dishes and TDF ‘To Die For’ Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Cocktails, smoothies, and snacks at our beachside Tiki Bar
- Onsite watersports, including diving, snorkeling, and sailing
- Private, in-room spa treatments upon request (pre-booking required)
- Fitness studio
- Putting green by Nicklaus Design
- Laundry facilities
- Please note that pets are not permitted at Tranquility Bay Resort
- We are a smoke-free resort
- View our cancellation policies and quick facts for more information, including other policies
- Learn more about the importance of seagrass at Tranquility Bay Resort
Delve into our resort map and begin dreaming of your escape.
- $35 resort fee per night (excluding 12.5% applicable taxes)
- Lobby hours: 6:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Check in: after 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: before 11:00 a.m. (late departure after 11.00 a.m. is subject to a late check-out fee)
- Late arrival after 11:00 p.m. – please contact us prior to your arrival if arriving later than 11:00 p.m.
- Please note: we have a minimum age requirement of 25 years to reserve a room. Upon check in this will be confirmed by photo ID. Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a guest aged 25 years or older during the full course of their stay. Parties unaccompanied by an adult over 25 years may be asked to leave the resort at any time
- 100% non-smoking hotel, including rooms and porches
Find additional information on our fact sheet page.
Thrill-seekers and outdoors types will find a haven at Tranquility Bay, with a vast range of watersports available onsite. We’ve exclusively partnered with our friends at Turtle Island Watersports to provide our guests with the best fishing charters and backcountry eco tours, plus diving, snorkeling, sailing, and watercraft rental.