Relax at Our Florida Keys Resort
Tranquility Bay Resort, amenities, & dining outlets have all reopened
At Tranquility Bay, peace and serenity is assured. We take inspiration from our neighbors in the Caribbean, with an abundance of tropical palm trees lining our turquoise waters, creating a paradise that’s worlds away from your everyday life.
Our private, standalone beach houses have private entrances with no hallways or elevators—completely apart from the crowd. With three pools, on-site watersports, and a private beach, you can do everything or nothing at all while keeping your distance in this relaxing, tropical oasis.
So sit back, relax, perhaps enjoy a cocktail, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
In accordance with local regulations a mask or face covering may be required in all public spaces.
At a glance
- Private, standalone beach houses with private entrances and no hallways or elevators
- 2.5-acre private beach
- 3 sparkling pools, including one lagoon-style pool and one adult relaxation pool
- An idyllic blend of luxury accommodations, with exclusive beach houses and tropical guestrooms
- Award-winning dining at our Butterfly Café, a top-rated restaurant in Marathon – taste our fresh seafood dishes and TDF ‘To Die For’ Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Cocktails, smoothies, and an exciting new lunch menu at our beachside Tiki Bar
- Onsite watersports, including diving, snorkeling, and sailing
- Private, in-room spa treatments upon request (pre-booking required)
- Fitness room
- Putting green by Nicklaus Design
- Laundry facilities
- Please note that pets are not permitted at Tranquility Bay Resort, with the exception of guide dogs.
- We are a smoke-free resort
- View our quick facts for more information, including cancellation policies
- Learn more about the importance of seagrass at Tranquility Bay Resort
Delve into our resort map and begin dreaming of your escape.
Imagine waking up to spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. Here, that’s a reality. We offer 87 luxury beach houses that are completely private and standalone, with private entrances and no hallways or elevators. Or discover our more intimate, but still spacious, Tropical Garden Guestrooms, for the luxury vacation of your dreams.
Thrill-seekers and nature-lovers will find a haven at Tranquility Bay, with a vast range of watersports available onsite. We’ve exclusively partnered with our friends at Turtle Island Watersports to provide our guests with the best fishing charters and backcountry eco tours, plus diving, snorkeling, sailing, and watercraft rental.
Where you want to be
The Florida Keys
Over 100 miles of sparkling turquoise waters, powder soft sands, and total tranquility; that's what you will discover in the Florida Keys. Relax in our temperate, tropical climate year-round, with average temperatures ranging from 70 degrees in January to 84 degrees in August.
When you aren't relaxing in laidback luxury at Tranquility Bay, discover the best of Marathon and beyond...
Discover total tranquility just 90 miles south of Miami and 45 miles north of historic Key West.
Take 836 West to Florida Turnpike South (tolls) to US1, Overseas Highway, to Marathon. Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort will be on your right (Bayside) at Mile Marker 48.5.
Travel 45 miles North on US1, Overseas Highway, to Mile Marker 48.5. Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort will be on your left (Bayside).
Turn right out of the airport, and travel South on US1, Overseas Highway. Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort will be approx. one mile on your right (Bayside) at Mile Marker 48.5.
Not renting a car? Take advantage of the Marathon, Florida Airport shuttle for an easy way to reach paradise.
Address and contact information
2600 Overseas Highway
Mile Marker 48.5
Marathon, FL 33050
Hotel reception: 305-289-0888
Reservations: (888) 755-7486