Intimate Weddings, Vow Renewals & Elopements
Follow the 'Keys' to Your Heart and Fall in Love With Tranquillity...
From small weddings and elopements to romantic vow renewals, discover the ultimate venue for your intimate ceremony in the “heart of the Florida Keys.” At Tranquility Bay Resort, our inspiring sanctuary is easy to find yet hard to leave, making you and your guests feel a million miles away. Feel the sand sift through your sun-kissed toes as you stroll along a palm-lined paradise towards the Oceanfront Gazebo. Here, your love will take center stage in front of up to 25 of your closest companions in the great outdoors.
Timed to perfection with Mother Nature, your private ceremony will unfold surrounded by stunning scenery before the sun starts to set. Then, capture the moment in the blissful light as you gaze at the golden sunset from the gazebo and make memories that last a lifetime. Our team of dedicated staff will help you create your dream day with a charming, personal feel. Please contact email@example.com.
What time should my ceremony start?
Most photographers recommend 1.5 hours prior to official sunset time. This allows for good lighting still available for post-ceremony photos. You can visit www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar. All outdoor events end by 8pm.
Where does the sun set?
The sun sets on the Florida Bay (west) side of the island and the specific area changes based on the season. Our Gazebo directly overlooks the Bay.
Where will the restrooms be for my guests if we are outside?
There are restrooms located in the Lobby. We also recommend that you reserve a unit in one of Beachfront or Waterfront buildings near the Gazebo.
Can we rent a golf cart?
We do not have golf carts on property.
Where do I get ready on my wedding day?
Brides typically get ready in their unit, or in the unit of a family member. We recommend the Beachfront 3-Bedroom unit directly overlooking the Gazebo. This creates a natural entrance.
Intimate Weddings, Vow Renewals and Elopements
- Available for up to 25 guests
- Site Fee $1,000 (not inclusive of 7.5% tax or 23% service charge)
- This fee is to privatize the venue for 2 hours
- A 23% service charge and 7.5% tax applies to all fees and services including site fees
Deposit and payment for event space
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required upon signing a contract in order to hold your event on a confirmed/definite basis. Deposits are only accepted in the form of a credit card charge, cashier's check or money order. From date of contract execution 50% of anticipated revenue, 30 days prior to event 100% of anticipated revenue.
Event General Resort Policies
Function guarantees will be required as follows:
- Final guarantee (number of attendees) is due fourteen days prior to arrival
- No private group signage is allowed on property without pre-approval from Resort General Manager
- All outdoor events must end by 8 p.m. unless otherwise approved by Resort. Noise levels will be monitored and may be regulated by authorized Resort staff
- Please note that groups planning outdoor events may be required to reserve rooms within close proximity of the planned event
- Vendors: Resort reserves the right to approve all outside contractors hired for use by Group in the Resort, and requires that approved contractors provide Certificate of General Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000. Resort reserves the right to charge a fee for outside services brought into the Resort
Weather policy for outdoor functions
Tranquility Bay does not offer any indoor backup area in the event adverse weather conditions are expected in the vicinity. There are no refunds due to weather.
What is the weather like?
(shown in averages)