Intimate Weddings, Vow Renewals & Elopements
Follow the 'Keys' to Your Heart and Fall in Love With Tranquility...
From small weddings and elopements to romantic vow renewals, discover the ultimate venue for your intimate ceremony in the “heart of the Florida Keys.” At Tranquility Bay Resort, our inspiring sanctuary is easy to find yet hard to leave, making you and your guests feel a million miles away. Feel the sand sift through your sun-kissed toes as you stroll along a palm-lined paradise towards the Oceanfront Gazebo. Here, your love will take center stage in front of up to 25 of your closest companions in the great outdoors.
Timed to perfection with Mother Nature, your private ceremony will unfold surrounded by stunning scenery before the sun starts to set. Then, capture the moment in the blissful light as you gaze at the golden sunset from the gazebo and make memories that last a lifetime. Our team of dedicated staff will help you create your dream day with a charming, personal feel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What time should my ceremony start?
Most photographers recommend 1.5 hours prior to official sunset time. This allows for good lighting still available for post-ceremony photos. You can visit www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar. All outdoor events end by 8pm.
- Where does the sun set?
The sun sets on the Florida Bay (west) side of the island and the specific area changes based on the season. Our Gazebo directly overlooks the Bay.
- Where will the restrooms be for my guests if we are outside?
There are restrooms located in the Lobby. We also recommend that you reserve a unit in one of Beachfront or Waterfront buildings near the Gazebo.
- Can we rent a golf cart?
We do not have golf carts on property.
- Where do I get ready on my wedding day?
Brides typically get ready in their beach house, or in the beach house of a family member. We recommend the Beachfront 3-Bedroom unit directly overlooking the Gazebo. This creates a natural entrance.
Intimate Weddings, Vow Renewals and Elopements
- For up to 25 people starting at $6,500
- Picturesque ceremony venue for 1 hour
- Beach or terrace ceremony set-up
- Chiavari chairs and ceremony table
- Wedding Venue Décor: Traditional 4-post gazebo or 2-post arch. Decor of your choice will be draping in sheer white fabric and/or adorned with a 2-piece matching floral accent in your choice of available colors - mixed whites, pastels or a tropical mix
- Deluxe wedding bouquet & matching boutonniere for the wedding couple with your choice of color palette - mixed whites, pastels or a tropical mix
- Day-of Wedding Coordinator services which will be provided by a hired professional vendor for you.
- Licensed Marriage Officiant
- Photographer for 2 hours with included digital images
- Romantic keepsake gift upon your arrival
PACKAGE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO 24% SERVICE CHARGE AND 7.5% TAX.
SUNDAY-THURSDAY OFFERS DISCOUNT OF $750.
Event General Resort Policies
Function guarantees will be required as follows:
- All outdoor events must end by 8 p.m. Noise levels will be monitored and may be regulated by authorized Resort staff.
- Please note that groups planning outdoor events will be required to reserve rooms within close proximity of the planned event.
- Vendors: Resort reserves the right to approve all outside contractors hired for use by Group in the Resort, and requires that approved contractors provide Certificate of General Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.
Weather policy for outdoor functions
Tranquility Bay does not offer any indoor backup area in the event of adverse weather conditions. There are no refunds due to weather
What is the weather like?
(shown in averages)